- Best of Eastern Shore
- Annie's took home the BEST of the SHORE AWARDS in receiving Top Billing for BEST STEAKHOUSE, BEST PRIME RIB, BEST CRABCAKES, BEST SALADS, MOST ROMANTIC RESTAURANT & BEST SUNDAY BRUNCH. We wish to thank all the voters, especially our loyal regulars, for making these awards a possibility.
Come experience our brunch every Sunday from 9am to 2pm or order select steaks through Annie's Mailorder!
- 2011 Best Restaurant for Crabcakes
- Chesapeake Bay Magazine's readers and web community have cast their votes in the annual Best of the Bay Survey, and Annie's Paramount Steak House was a winner in the Best Restaurant for Crabcakes category!
- Order yourself an award winning crabcake sandwich today! Also available through Annie's Mailorder!
- 2006 through 2010 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- Annie's has been awarded the 2006, 2007 and 2008 "Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator Magazine. Wine Spectator's Awards recognize restaurants whose wine lists offer interesting selections, are appropriate to their cuisine and appeal to a wide range of wine lovers. Only 3000 restaurants worldwide receive this honor.
- Annie's wine list presents complete, accurate wine information, including vintages and appellations for all selections. However, Wine Spectator's panel of expert judges conveyed this award not just because the list was accurate and complete. An "Award of Excellence" implies a thematic match between quality and variety of wine and food, letting the customer know the venue takes pride in it's drink as well as food.
- What's Up Eastern Shore "Best Steakhouse" and "Best Brunch"
- What's Up magazine's newest addition, What's Up Eastern Shore, has tallied the votes and the results are clear! Annie's has the best brunch on the Eastern Shore and the best steaks this side of the bay!
- Chesapeake Bay Magazine - "Most Romantic Restaurant"
- Every year, the readers of Chesapeake Bay Magazine vote on the most romantic restaurant in the area. Annie's is the proud recipient of this award for this year.
- Zagat Survey "Award of Distinction"
- The Zagat Survey "Award of Distinction" is truly awarded by Annie's customers. The Zagat Survey, established in 1979 by Tim and Nina Zagat, invites avid diners from around the country to rate establishments at which they dine. As the reviewers and raters of the restaurants are the patrons themselves, Annie's can be proud of the overall image it leaves, from both food and service, in the minds of Annie's customers.
- "Best Restaurant In Queen Anne's County"
- Awarded by the Update Newspaper.
- Maryland Seafood Festival "People's Choice Award" "Best Cream of Crab Soup"
- Annie's has been chosen as the People's Choice so many times we've lost count!
What is Zagat?
Tim and Nina Zagat established Zagat Survey© in 1979 by inviting avid diners to rate and review the restaurants they visited. Both native New Yorkers, these two successful Yale educated lawyers applied a unique premise that rating a restaurant on the basis of thousands of experiences was inherently more accurate than relying on one reviewer. Starting with the first Zagat NYC Restaurant Survey, that premise has proven true and Zagat Survey has continued to expand over the last 26 years. The company now offers guides to dining for more than 70 major markets, as well as guides for hotels, resorts and spas worldwide, family travel, entertaining, shopping, nightlife, movies, music, theater and golf.
About the Maryland Seafood Festival
Part of the mission of the Maryland Seafood Festival is to celebrate Maryland's love for Seafood and the Chesapeake Bay. Volunteers lend their time, energy and expertise to build a lively presentation of the arts (culinary, musical and otherwise) that is both family-friendly, educational and fun-filled for children of all ages and interests. The other part of the mission is to offer a wide variety of community-based, non-profit organizations the opportunity to creatively prepare and sell unique seafood dishes with proceeds they raise going to help fund their many worthwhile programs. The event is successful because it benefits so many people, from worthy vendors, to needy local citizens, to fun seeking festival-goers in so many diverse ways.
Annie's is proud to be the recipient of the People's Choice Award for their Cream of Crab soup. Stop in and find out why!